Join our team! We have been named the best pub in Calgary by Avenue Magazine! We take pride in what we do, and we are looking for some new people to join our team.
The right candidate will be able to work independently, as well as part of a team. We are a high-volume pub that takes care of guests dining in and picking up. You will be responsible for cooking dishes from start to finish and plating them according to our plating guide. Taking initiative, working at a fast pace, and having a passion in this industry will go a long way! If you are efficient, able to multitask and creative, we want you on our team.
Please send us your resume and selected candidates will be contacted for an interview!
· Assist in food preparation assignments in off-peak periods as needed
· Cooking and handling of food
· Inspect kitchen and food service areas
· Maintain inventory and records of food supplies and equipment
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
· Understand and comply with standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
· Other duties as assigned
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Work under pressure
· Repetitive tasks
· Physically demanding (50lbs)
· Attention to detail
· Standing for extending periods of time
· Team Player
· Excellent Oral Communication
· Client focused
Skills and Experience Required:
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience
· Positive, upbeat and team player
· Expert Communicator
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Starting wage is $16/hour, pay is based on experience
· $100 bonus after three months