Join our team! The right candidate will be able to work independently and manage a team. We are a high-volume bar that takes care of guests dining in, as well as take-out. You will be responsible for the smooth flow of service and assisting the General Manager. Taking initiative, working at a fast pace, and having a passion in this industry will go a long way! If you are efficient, able to multitask and creative, we want you on our team.
Please send us your resume and selected candidates will be contacted for an interview!
Activities and Responsibilities
You will report to the General Manager
· Assist the General Manager with all front of house tasks.
· Take responsibility when GM is not on property.
· Adhere to all AGLC regulations.
· Monitor staff performance.
· Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service.
· Complete disciplinary write-ups.
· Ensure that all restaurant policies, procedures and standards are being followed.
· Take care of customer complaints as they arise.
· Maintain work culture as outlined in our success manual.
· Maintain a positive work environment.
· Be an ambassador of the brand.
· Control cash and other receipts, compile and balance cash receipts.
· Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service, or accommodations.
· May assist in the preparation of schedules.
· Offer suggestions to improve menus.
· Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
· Suggest different ways to increase business and discuss with the owners.
· The right candidate with possess the following qualities: able to lead a team, strong focus on customer satisfaction, organization and time management skills.
· The right candidate will be able to take a few serving and/or bartending shifts as needed.
Skills and experience required:
· 2 years’ experience in a leadership role (AGM experience is considered an asset but not required)
· 2 years’ experience serving/bartending
· Valid ProServe
· Positive, upbeat and team player
· Expert communicator
· Fast-paced environment
· Works well under pressure
· Open availability
· Pay will be based on experience
· Professional development opportunities available