Join our team! We take pride in what we do, and we are looking for some new people to join our team at our brand new Aspen location.
The right candidate will be able to work independently and be part of a team. We are a high-volume restaurant that takes care of guests dining in, as well as picking up. You will be responsible for cooking dishes from start to finish and plating them according to our plating guide. Taking initiative, working at a fast pace, and having a passion in this industry will go a long way! If you are efficient, able to multitask and creative, we want you on our team.
Please send us your resume and selected candidates will be contacted for an interview!
· Assist in food preparation assignments in off-peak periods as needed.
· Cooking and handling of food.
· Maintain and clean kitchen and food service areas
· Ensure your station is stocked, clean, and ready to go like its your own!
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods.
· Understand and comply with standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
· Other duties as assigned.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
· Fast-paced environment
· Work under pressure
· Repetitive tasks
· Physically demanding (50lbs)
· Attention to detail
· Standing for extending periods of time
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience